Monday 10 February 2014

Hello Kitty Nail Art Designs for Short Nails


Hello Kitty nails are cute, you have to say that, and what gets me is how many designs there are. Not just Hello Kitty nails with a white face in the middle, you would be amazed at the different colors and combinations there are. Now both mom and daughter can have Hello Kitty nails. Every generation has its thing, but like Barbie I think this Hello Kitty phenomenon is going to continue for many more years to come.

to get the best results when applying Hello Kitty nails it would be best to visit a nail salon. If you want to do your nails yourself at home, or your daughter's, then there are a few things to remember to get the very best results.

The nicest Hello Kitty nails I have seen are simple Hello Kitty decals applied to French tips that are freshly done. You will always need to apply a base coat of polish before adding the nails, they adhere better. Then the trick is to apply a finishing coat of clear nail polish over the Hello Kitty decals that way they are protected from accidental bumps and scrapes.












If your nails are not in the best condition, then adding anything as bold as a color or 3D Hello Kitty nails will only draw attention to your fingers. If you are like me, then I don't pay much attention to my nails as I am a gardener, so for special occasions I have to quit gardening for at least a week, or at least remember to wear gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment